The Children’s Winter Garden with White Wing School started as two separate entities. The Children’s Winter Garden school opened in 1952, and The White Wing School was established in 1959. Separately, both schools have reputations for their developmentally appropriate, quality preschool curriculum. The school chose to combine in order to provide a wider range of opportunities for our families.
The unified school opened in the fall of 2016 in the current White Wing School building at the Unitarian Universalist Church at 58 Lowell Street in Nashua. The new capacity is 75-80 children, and the school is currently accepting new enrollments. Openings are limited but please call to request information about currently availability.